Monday 16 February 2015

deadline looming

Deadline in a few days and I am just trying to get everything put together tidily for the ten minute presentation we need to give on Thursday. I would definitely classify this as more of an adventurey researchy wandery around type project that is more about documenting the process than delivering a "final piece". The outcome is just the process, all the stuff I gathered and recorded along the way.

I did put it all together in this blog here that you here are reading and possibly hearing here and then in the travel journal style book I made:

I just cut up some Manchester maps and letter pressed on them for the front cover...

It is deliberately executed in a pretty rough and ready style as it is meant to reflect an explorers journal, field notes type of thing that would be battered around a bit from being carted about on adventures far and wide, as mine surely is!




This little sequence is "sketches" from the Listening exhibition at the Bluecoat gallery in Liverpool, a seriously great exhibition of all kinds of sound art, I think Laurie Anderson's handphone table was the most fun, I could see spending a lot longer on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think